Thursday 1 October 2015

Symphony of a Friendship 

Today I celebrate the 1st anniversary of living with my best friend.
It has been one of the most challenging year of my life in many ways. I realised that if you are lucky enough and will find a perfect partner for you then you evolve faster than if you are stuck with some "kinda OK" partner or a friend. That is why the best friends and great partners are worthy to cherish and to fight for, regardless of today`s affair. They have been there yesterday and will be there tomorrow to help you calm down your demons. They make you a better person and they really see you. Im so lucky to have experience this in every country I lived in. Some grounds like Spain are more friendly thus finding a great friend doesn't require special effort. On the other hand, finding a soulmate here in the Czech republic where environment is almost hostile was truly difficult task and it took lots of time. But now I am calm and growing everyday thanks to my angel Monika. This is my big thank to her for finding me and not letting me go.

I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment